Sunday, March 2, 2008

Latest Photo Session

I just photographed this unbelievably precocious little girl who I'll call Mariah. Her great-grandparents hired me for the session...they knew me way back when when I photographed the great-grandma's parents 50th wedding anniversary at the ripe old age of 18. I worked at the time for Nenstiel-Chapman Photographic Artists, and my boss, "Chap" Chapman assisted me with the shoot, which I was way too green to have done alone at the time.

Anyway, all these years later, their "kids" remembered me and called me to photograph this sweet doll. They won't even see these images until two days from now, but I wanted to share a few of my favorites. Talk about a natural model! But this is our secret....

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Cher
I don't find these. Am I missing something???