Friday, February 8, 2008

Busy with My Move

I haven't posted for a few days because I've been so busy with my move. My photography business is run from my home, for the most part, but I've been renting a camera room for all indoor photo shoots that aren't on locations. I have to move by the end of April, since I'm not renewing my lease, so I'm converting my master bedroom into a camera room!

I'm really pretty excited about the move, for several reasons. I have a daughter who has cerebral palsy (she'll be 20 this month!) to whom I'll be closer to when I'm doing a session. I'll have even more flexiblity with my clients. I'll be able to go in at 11pm and practice lighting techniques if I want! Okay, 10pm, while my other daughter is still awake to model for me! Also, I have a cool fake brick wall that is actually authentic enough to not look tacky, so I can do alley shots in the dead of winter without the senior or me freezing our butts off! YEAH!

Hey, I don't think I've mentioned who I am and what my business is! I'm in Topeka, Kansas, and my business is Portraits by Cheri. My web site is www.cherisimages.com . As I said, I work mostly from my home, which will change to completely from my home within the next 10 weeks or so.

No comments: